Care Management ServicesFinger Lakes Community Health’s Care Management program assists children and adults experiencing chronic medical, mental health and/or substance use disorders while providing care coordination and related community-based services.
Care Managers assist our patients in coordinating mental health, substance use, medical and social services appointments. They ensure all providers are working together to collaborate and share treatment information to better support the client’s individual wellness and promote self-sufficiency.
Health Home services are contracted through the Health Home of Upstate New York Network (HHUNY). Care Management services are available to residents of Wayne, Ontario, Seneca, Yates, and Steuben Counties.
Qualifications for FLCH Adult Care Management:
- Potential clients must have active NYS Medicaid
- AND reside in Ontario, Wayne, Seneca, Yates, or Steuben counties
- AND have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness
- OR diagnosed with HIV/AIDS
- OR have two or more of the following conditions: a Substance Use Disorder (SUD), mental health condition, Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease, a BMI over 25, or another chronic condition
Children and Youth Care Management Services
Finger Lakes Community Health’s Children and Youth Care Management program assist patients from ages 5-21. The foundation of this program is that ALL of a child’s caregivers communicate with one another, so that the family’s needs are addressed appropriately within the community and their home. The FLCH Care Manager will provide these services to those who are eligible and will support and provide access to services, assuring that they have everything necessary to stay healthy, out of the emergency room and out of the hospital. The Care Manager will also support services that the family may already have and will help families get new ones if necessary.
Health Home services are contracted through the Children’s Health Home of Upstate New York Network (CHHUNY). Care Management services are available to FLCH patients whom reside in Wayne, Ontario, Seneca, Yates and Steuben Counties.
Qualifications for FLCH Children and Youth Care Management:
- Potential patients must have active NYS Medicaid
- AND reside in Ontario, Wayne, Seneca, Yates, Steuben Counties
- AND have been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS (single qualifying condition)
- OR Serious Emotional Disturbance (single qualifying condition)
- OR Complex Trauma
- OR have two or more Chronic Conditions
- Plus, Risk Factors
If you believe your child/youth has complex trauma, please complete the Complex Trauma Referral Cover Sheet and the Complex Trauma Exposure Screen available from the DOH website along with the CHHUNY referral form.