Get to know usOur providers have experience, compassion, and stories to tell.
Our Teledental Network uses the latest technology to help rural patients overcome the limitations of geography. It can provide remote viewing of dental screenings and exams for consults with periodontal specialists outside of our area. It also provides access to distance learning for professional advancement.
We also collaborate with the Eastman Institute of Oral Health at the University of Rochester Medical Center (UR Medicine) to provide pediatric dental services to children with complex needs.
FLCH provides these services for adults and children:
- Oral Hygiene & Instruction
- Routine Extractions
- Root Canals
- Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures
FLCH Dental professional advantages:
- The opportunity to get to know your patients
- Stronger patient loyalty and repeat business
- Less competition for patients than in urban areas
- Slower pace in a family-oriented community
- Teledental network which provides consultative access and learning opportunities
Student loan repayment program through National Health Service Corp. (NHSC)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan